The Zero Room

"Inside the TARDIS there are an awful lot of rooms - libraries, gardens, swimming pools, and even a cricket pavilion. Plus two control rooms, a boot cupboard, a very large costume wardrobe and a pink Zero Room."

Saturday, October 23, 2004

My nom de plume

I have chosen a nom de plume that seems to me to accurately reflect my inner elderly bitch ;) For those of you who watch British comedies, the reference will be immediately apparent in my choice of Diana Trent as said nom de plume. For everyone else, she's an unmarried elderly woman, fiercely independent, fiercely loyal to family and friends, and gives a new definition to the term "outspoken." I am not near as old as dear Diana, but I feel a deep kinship with her. Oh, the comedy she's on is called "Waiting For God."

You must have Java enabled to see breaking news...