The Zero Room

"Inside the TARDIS there are an awful lot of rooms - libraries, gardens, swimming pools, and even a cricket pavilion. Plus two control rooms, a boot cupboard, a very large costume wardrobe and a pink Zero Room."

Monday, September 27, 2004

The Zero Room

Any Doctor Who fans out there? If so, and if you wander by, you'll instantly recognize both the name and the essential function of this sister blog of mine, sibling to my The Sanity Ranch blog wherein I plan to be a virulent partisan ranter for decades to come.

This new blog of mine will function for me the same way Doctor Who's Zero Room functions for him--a place to recuperate, a place to heal, a place to explore issues within my own mind that maybe have no place on a political blog. Oh, and a place to vent when the whole political game gets too much for me.

And my Zero Room is, of course, filled with the scent of roses. Ahhhh, peace...

You must have Java enabled to see breaking news...